Sermons, Small Groups, Nurseries

Gazing into my not-so-accurate crystal ball, I have dared to predict three things for the future of USA churches: 1. Contemporary Music; 2. Drums, guitars, and keyboards; 3. No Sunday evening services. This blog will look at three more possibilities.

4. Preaching. Almost every contemporary worship service includes a sermon. Yay! This is good news. USA churches will stay focused on the Word. Amen. I like this one.

5. Small groups. Essentially all new churches encourage people to connect in small groups. Many new churches do not have facilities to house groups; thus they have to use homes. I feel any church that has the space should still offer classes on Sunday morning. I am not antil-home, but am pro-church building. I may do a separate blog about this one item soon.

6. Nursery. Excellent child care will have to be provided for babies and toddlers. I personally feel this will become the case for all children ages birth through kindergarten. The families of the future may even expect it for older children. We'll see.

I covet your thoughts. What do you foresee for USA churches? Comment on my Facebook post about this blog.

Popular posts from this blog

The Parable of the Lost Puzzle Piece

The Three Wise Men Followed the Bible

Play It Again, Sam.