What’s Next for Ruth and Me?

We are clueless. Only God knows for sure. Right now, we are celebrating a honeymoon time of being together. We have always immensely enjoyed each other. The extra time we are having together is like Heaven. No kidding.

We are enjoying being parents and grandparents more often. Our family means the world to us. That's the main reason we plan to stay in Springfield.

I would like to write, but probably won't. I am a very disciplined person, but writing requires a unique style of discipline I'm not into.

I plan to preach till I die. I want to supply preach and hold interim Pastorates, especially in the St. Louis area. The latter would allow me to spend weekends at my dad's house. I covet time with him right now.

With regard to the ministry, Ruth and I feel we are living between Acts 9:30 and Acts 11:25. In Acts 9:30 Paul returned to Tarsus for a season. We know nothing about what happened in his life during these days. In Acts 11:25 Barnabas went to Tarsus and retrieved Paul for the great missions work being done at Antioch. We all know the rest of that story. We are at Tarsus (home), waiting for a Barnabas (ministry opportunity) to come our way. In the meantime, we are very happy. Huzzah!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Day I Skipped School

New Prayer Focus

Dad’s Smile